- January 19, 2021: 6th, 9th and 11th grade students return to school
- January 25, 2021: 7th, 8th, 10th and 12th grade students return to school
- All students will be expected to enter and exit through set access points in the building.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entry.
- Uniforms will be enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone entering the building.
- Students must bring laptop and charger daily.
- All belongings are to be in clear backpacks – no lockers will be utilized.
- All busing protocols will be followed for students in need of transportation.
- The after school program will continue to operate virtually.
Please feel free to reach out to your school administrators if you have any questions.
Need WiFi at home?
Green Dot Public Schools TN understands the technology gap that exists for families in our communities. We are proud to be able to partner with Comcast to provide six months of free internet service to enrolled families who qualify. After the six months of free service, families will have the opportunity to continue, with a nominal fee.
We have extended this opportunity to all of our current students and have received an overwhelming response. Fortunately, we are able to extend this to newly enrolled students as well. So, if there are families contemplating enrollment but are afraid they will not have access to internet for their students to attend distance learning, we will work to get them enrolled, assign a laptop and set them up with Comcast for WiFi.
Please email your full name, your student's full name, and your best contact number to email@example.com or call your student's school to sign up today!