Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee Re-Entry Updates 2/28
GDPST RE-ENTRY UPDATES
- In-person daily attendance;
- GPA requirements set by TSSAA and GDPST;
- Attend school for each day of Spring state testing; and
- A current physical on file at their school.
- School Administration have approved each sports practice plans;
- Athletic Directors and Coaches have completed required trainings;
- Student-Athletes have the required paperwork on file; and
- Athletic COVID-19 resources have been reviewed with essential personnel.
We Want Your Input
Need WiFi at home?
Green Dot Public Schools TN understands the technology gap that exists for families in our communities. We are proud to be able to partner with Comcast to provide six months of free internet service to enrolled families who qualify. After the six months of free service, families will have the opportunity to continue, with a nominal fee.
We have extended this opportunity to all of our current students and have received an overwhelming response. Fortunately, we are able to extend this to newly enrolled students as well. So, if there are families contemplating enrollment but are afraid they will not have access to internet for their students to attend distance learning, we will work to get them enrolled, assign a laptop and set them up with Comcast for WiFi.
Please email your full name, your student's full name, and your best contact number to [email protected] or call your student's school to sign up today!
How to Guidelines
Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee | 4950 Fairley Road, Memphis, TN 38109